We offer quality tarps, accessories, and repair services at competitive prices in any quantity. Whether you need 1 or 1,000 we got you covered. We pride ourselves in offering on-time delivery, flexibility to your needs, and responsiveness as those needs change. If you’re in need of a tarp, whether to cover a BBQ or your entire fleet, buy from us!
Check out our wide variety of tarp fabrics!
We offer a wide selection of materials and color choices:
- Mesh: many colors as well as multimesh
- 18 oz. Vinyl: Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow, Gray & Orange
- 22 oz. Vinyl: for heavy duty applications; color choices include Black, Gray & Blue.
- Specialty Materials: Our network of suppliers is every growing. If you have a unique need for a special material, CONTACT US.
Our decades of experience has taught us many things; but most importantly, that tarps should be built to last and built to handle the application for which they were designed. As a result, we build our tarps to stringent standards of construction; including but not limited to:
- All hems can be triple rolled with rope sewn inside for additional strenth
- All grommets are heavy duty brass spur washers, and unless otherwise specified, all grommets and d-rings are on 24″ centers
- All d-rings are attached to the tarp with double-sewn webbing reinforcements
- All vinyl materials are welded together by our state-of-the-art vinyl sealer, making the joined area stronger than the original material
- All sewing is lock stitched for better security, and only polyester thread is used for durability
- All tarps are made to the full finished size, not cut size
We offer specialized services as well to further individualize your custom product. Contact us for details!
- Stenciling available with customer logo. Keep your tarps from being stolen and used by others.
- We can add velcro, custom attachments, and much more based on your individual needs
As a note, due to their custom nature, custom tarps are not returnable. For best results, a drawing should accompany your order. A deposit may be required. Contact us for additional details or questions.
Want to provide shade, while not completely cutting off the sun or elements? A shade cloth may just do the trick. They are perfect for greenhouses.
You can custom order your shade cloth exactly how you want it (as most of our customers do). We will make it, ship it, and you should have your shade cloth in one to two weeks. Available in many colors.
Your choice of 30%, 47%, 55%, 63%, 73%, 80%, or 95%
Completely up to you. Big or small, we got it all!
Binding edges can be bound or unbound. We recommend binding all edges to avoid fraying, but if you choose to have some edges bound and others unbound, we can accommodate your choice.
You need to specify how far apart you want grommets (eyelets), our standard on shade cloth is a 2′ spacing, however you can choose any spacing you like. You may also choose to have only certain sides grommeted or none at all. A smaller number of grommets will save you money.
Mon - Fri: 07:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Sat - Sun: Closed
Celebrating Over 50 Years Of Service
We Purchased Ortega’s Canvas as of Feb 2014